Building Construction Tips:
- Bricks need to be soaked in water prior to use.
- Minimum ‘7’ days of Curing for Plaster and Concrete is must. Curing in initial days is very important and should never be neglected.
- Coarse Aggregates should be free from Silt, or they can be washed at site prior to use, to make them silt free.
- Sand should be free from silt content or may contain minimum percentage of silt as prescribed by IS.
- Cover to reinforcement steel is must. Minimum one inch of cover is required in case of slabs.